Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Turning My Friends into My Pets


9 comments:

  1. Did you choose dogs because of their loyalty? Can you turn them back into humans? Since it' only their heads, i'm assuming it's so they can still do human activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started cracking up as soon as I saw this. I knew I had to comment before even seeing that you commented on my cat head collage! The heads fit so perfectly on the bodies, and they're facing in just the right directions. Did you choose the breeds based on your friends' personalities or did you just choose what fit, direction wise? Also, what is the benefit of this super power, other than making your friends into cute little doggie buddies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such picture. Much talent. Very doge. Wow much clean. Very interest.
    It may have been interesting to see you in a pose where you look like you're turning them into dogs as well, since it might come off as you're just chilling with a bunch of chimera people. 10+ points for Shiba Inu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this picture very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this picture very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very funny, I wish they were all playing instruments so they can be a pet-person band.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how each dogs head seemingly color-coordinate with the outfits of their human-body; as if to realistically show how a room full of dog-people would really be sitting about just hanging around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find this power to be very amusing, I could say it will be possible to see it as a commercial. The head of animals and they could even be control around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed looking at this picture. It brought a smile to my face. Very Creative. The position of the dogs faces go well with the position of the body, which makes it very" realistic"

    ReplyDelete