Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Super Hero Power: Flame-Kicking Alien Assassins Summoned by Over-lords Juicy J and Kim Kardashian


3 comments:

  1. This piece of art looked like a movie poster, if I might say. The alien creature and blazing fire kick really caught my eye. I also liked the use of the fading into the background technique that you utilized on the over-lords. One thing I might suggest is that maybe you can add more than just one flame-kicking assassins. It would portray the super power more if there was a whole army summoned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you took the superpower but also gave yourself a little bit of a story

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very cool. The facial features of the "lords" go well with the scene.... I also like how you layered the background, the fire and the alien. I would suggest that perhaps you could have matched the tone of the three things I mention above with the Assassin. The assassin is to bright for the picture.

    ReplyDelete